Spade starts strong for Neiman
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/4/2004 12:00:00 AM
DALLAS — The Neiman Marcus Group boasted early successes with the recent launch of its bedding collections with designer Kate Spade during its third quarter earnings conference call last week.
“Particularly there are tabletop and linens and domestics, which are new entries and are by licensees, that have come onto the market this spring very strong,” said Burton Tansky, president and CEO.
Springs Industries — the licensee for Kate Spade bed and bath — first previewed the collection with Spade to upstairs department stores in October during the tabletop market in New York. The products hit store shelves last month.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...