Waverly inks deal to license Oxford for bath
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/4/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Waverly has licensed Oxford Bath & Home to produce a range of coordinated bath products under the Waverly name. Scheduled to debut during the New York Home Textiles Market taking place in late March 2003, the line will include shower curtains, bath rugs and bath accessories based on Waverly designs.
"We felt that a bath collection would be a natural extension of the Waverly lifestyle product offering," said Carolyn D'Angelo, vp of marketing and licensing for Waverly.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...