Sure Fit pumps team; new senior executives
By Marvin Lazaro -- Home Textiles Today, 2/10/2003 12:00:00 AM
ALLENTOWN, PA —
Sure Fit Inc. has undergone a major reorganization of its senior management team, a move, the company said, toward making it an integrated marketing-driven organization. In the words of the company's president and ceo, Bert Shlensky, "We're focusing on becoming a decorating company rather than just a slipcover company."
"We're really enhancing both our merchandising and our marketing, and we're strengthening our brand," Shlensky told HTT, noting that it was an ongoing process that Sure Fit has worked toward for the last 10 years. He added that by 2005 one of his goals for the company is to gross $500 million.
Leading the changes is Marisa Thalberg, who has joined the company in the newly created position of senior vp of marketing and new business development. Previously he was a vp with Unilever Cosmetics International. Liz Mandracchia, formerly was the vp of marketing, has been promoted to senior vp of marketing and brand development. A relative newcomer, Rick Platt has been promoted to senior vp of sales from his position of vp. Paula Neustat has been promoted to senior vp of merchandising from her position of vp.
Shlensky noted that Sure Fit's merchandising staff has grown from two a year ago to seven now, with plans for two more.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...