For the Record
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/1/2009 12:00:00 AM
In HTT's May 18th issue, an article titled "Off-Shore Factories Pursuing Domestic Markets" incorrectly attributed a quote to the late Bud Frankel of Arlee. The speaker was the current Arlee president, David Frankel.
The story headlined "Avanti Linens Partners with Lolita" on page 13 misidentifies one of the subjects. The correct name of the designer known in the trade as Lolita is Tracey Healy. The page had already gone to the printer when HTT was made aware of the error.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...