Bloomies, Williams-Sonoma to be Honored
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/7/2005 12:00:00 AM
White Plains, N.Y. —
Winners of the new “Aspire Awards: Excellence, Leadership and Innovation in Home Fashion” have been announced by the Home Fashion Products Association and the New York Home Textiles Show/George Little Management.
The awards event, replacing both the Retailer of the Year Awards and the HomeTex Design Awards, will debut on April 10 during the spring New York Home Textiles Market.
The Aspire Awards recognize accomplishments in four categories: Product and Design, Marketing, Retail and Special Achievement.
Bloomingdale's is being honored for vision and innovation in the merchandising of home fashion products, in existing locations and through new Home Store openings. The award will be accepted by Michael Gould, CEO.
Williams Sonoma is being honored for raising the bar on creative merchandising.
Additional winners include: Waverly Lifestyle Group and American Pacific Enterprises for marketing; and Donna Karan Home and Sferra Bros. for product and design.
The Marvin Rosenberg Award for special achievement will be given to retired Springs CEO Pete Scotese for his personal and industry achievements, as well as his public service.
The Paradigm Award will go to David Brogna, assistant professor/Home Products Department, Fashion Institute of Technology.
The awards dinner will take place in The Grand Ballroom of The Pierre Hotel, Fifth Avenue at 61st Street in New York City, from 6 to 9:30 p.m.
For ticket information, contact the HFPA at (212) 297-2127.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...