Indian Gift Fair Set
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/25/2007 12:00:00 AM
New Delhi, India —
Some 2,000 Indian manufacturers and exporters are preparing for the semi-annual Indian Handicrafts & Gifts Fair, Oct. 16-19 at the India Expo Centre & Mart at Greater Noida, near New Delhi.
The spring show drew 8,000 visitors, the majority from the U.S. and Canada, said the Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts. Visitors also came from Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America.
The event features home textiles, floor coverings, furniture, housewares, holiday decorations, candles, gifts, décor pieces, fashion jewelry, accessories and handbags. Information is available at www.epch.com or +91-11-26135256.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...