Zheng Zhang Taps Bannon for Design
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/19/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Fashion bedding supplier Zheng Zhang USA has named Pat Bannon director of design.
Bannon has held similar posts at Thomasville Home Furnishings, Carolina Creations, and Fabrican. With her designs for textiles, decorative bedding, free standing window treatments and decorative pillows, she has also worked as a home fashions consultant. Clients have included Waverly, S. Lichtenberg, Lawrence Home Fashions and Arlee Home Fashions.
When fresh out of F.I.T., Bannon originally started as a textile designer at Cannon Mills and Burlington Industries.
With design teams in Shanghai and the United States, Zheng Zhang USA has a core line of traditional quilts for the adult, juvenile and crib classifications. The company also produces bedspreads, comforters, duvets, coverlets, throws, bed skirts, shams, decorative pillows, and sheets.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...