New Dates for High Point
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/18/2007 12:00:00 AM
High Point, N.C. —
The High Point Market Authority has released a set of dates that will put the market back on an April and October schedule starting next year.
Much like the schedule before the Market Authority went to an earlier format in 2007, the April dates will vary from early to late in the month while the October dates fall in the last half of the month.The market will retain the Monday-through-Sunday format that was adopted in 2006. This fall's market dates remain unchanged at Oct. 1-7.
New dates for future years are as follows:
2008: April 7-13, Oct. 20-26
2009: April 27-May 3,Oct.19-25
2010: April 19-25, Oct. 18-24
2011: April 4-10, Oct. 24-30
2012: April 23-29, Oct. 15-21
2013: April 22-28, Oct. 21-27
2014: March 31-April 6,
2015: April 20-26, Oct. 19-25
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...