AmericasMart Taps Designers for Seminars, Showcases
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/23/2009 12:00:00 AM
Several designs are hosting special events and seminars during upcoming, concurrent markets — the Spring Gift, Home Furnishings & Holiday, and the International Fine Line & Home Textiles — at AmericasMart next month.
This marks the first time the Mart will create a special program with these designers to offer product showcases and discussion sessions for attendees of these two events, which are scheduled for March 14–16.
On opening day, the forum "Bedded Bliss: Industry Experts Reveal the Secrets to Sweet Dreams and Stylish Accents" will be offered at 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in room 101A on the first floor of Building 1. Here, an ensemble of interior designers and shelter publication editors will discuss their picks for beautiful bedrooms. Participants will include Manhattan-based interior designer Suzanne Kasler, who recently partnered with Surya to create a new collection of high-end area rugs, as well as Marcia Sherrill and Suze Surdyk Jones.
At another session titled "Holiday Transitions — Keep Them Coming Back," Rebecca Bull Reed, associate garden editor for Southern Living magazine, will demonstrate how to display and use decorative seasonal items and how they can transition from Christmas to Easter to the fall season. This event is scheduled for 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. March 14 in space 19-A-23 on the 19th floor of Building 1.
Also new will be the "AmericasMart Beautiful Bedding" vignette, set to feature new high-end linen collections from participating exhibitors. This display will be showcased all three days of the two markets on the first floor of Building 1.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...