HFPA Award Scholarships
-- Home Textiles Today, 1/11/2010 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The Home Fashion Products Association Foundation announced it granted $4,500 in scholarships in 2009.
Three $1,000 scholarships and three $500 scholarships were awarded to students enrolled in courses focused on textiles marketing or home product development at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. They are: Danielle Bolas, Jaclyn Ceravolo, Michelle Cicenia, Danielle Moskos, Olivia Spadafore and Alejandra Villada.
Applicants for the scholarships were asked to provide details of work experiences and describe their professional goals. Submissions were judged by a panel of industry experts.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...