Hudson adds foam pillow
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/30/2002 12:00:00 AM
RICHMOND, VA —
RICHMOND, VA Basic bedding manufacturer Hudson Industries unveiled the newest addition to its already extensive lineup of foam-based products, a new construction of memory foam pillow.
The Memory Fiberbed bed pillow features clusters of visco-elastic foam blended with polyester fiber. According to Hudson, this patented construction gives consumers all the benefits of memory foam without having to deal with any blocks or slabs of solid foam.
"We have finally designed a visco-memory foam bed pillow for the common sleep," said Lonnie Scheps, vp of sales and marketing. "It's not a therapeutic support pillow, and it has no core or slabs of foam inside. It has a fabulous blending of fibers and clusters of memory foam to exhibit all the advantages of memory foam throughout the entire pillow without the solid core of hardness inside."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...