Kaplan Joins Hanover Direct
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/4/2007 12:00:00 AM
Weehawken, N.J. —
Melanie Kaplan has joined Hanover Direct as chief creative officer — product development and design.
In this newly created position for the direct marketing retailer, Kaplan's primary focus will be on the soft home segment of the business. She reports to Wayne Garten, president and ceo of Hanover, which operates Domestications and Company Store in the home area.
Kaplan was with Dan River for more than 20 years, most recently as senior vp, global development.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...