Riegel Textiles to Bring Perego Linens to U.S.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/19/2008 12:00:00 AM
Johnston, S.C. —
Mount Vernon Mills division Riegel Textiles has partnered with Italian fine table linens maker Perego to bring the Perego Luxury Linens for Riegel line to the hospitality market in the United States.
With a debut this month at the National Restaurant Show in Chicago, the line comprises a mix of natural spun yarns in 100% Egyptian cotton and 100% linen, and a range of jacquards.
Riegel said the Perego Luxury Linens line has UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 Certification, the CE Mark, and the Oeko-Text Standard 100 Certification, proof of an internally controlled production cycle to guarantee safety and quality standards.
Making textiles since 1838, Riegel Textiles has a strong position in the hospitality, cruise line, and rental markets, the company said. Perego has been producing fine linen fabrics since 1929, serving the hotel and industrial markets.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...