Craftex Mills Promotes Team
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/15/2007 12:00:00 AM
Blue Bell, Pa. —
Jack Eger and Bob Proske have been promoted to svps at Craftex Mills. Eger continues his responsibilities for sales and marketing; Proske for finance. Each had been vp for those areas.
Terri Blum has been promoted to vp of design, responsible for all residential and decorative design efforts. She had been creative director and earlier was design director. Rosemary Harley has been promoted to the position of director of contract design. She was formerly senior contract designer.
Denise Gutierrez continues as director of merchandising, with added responsibility for merchandising all Craftex lines and spearheading the efforts for the furniture trade.
Regina Cuce will join the company as design department coordinator after graduation from Philadelphia University this winter. She was a winner in the Virginia Jackson Design Competition sponsored by the International Textile Market Association.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...