Kimberly House to extend all product lines
By Andrea Lillo -- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
KATONAH, NY -Kimberly House, the high-end importer of bedding, bath and juvenile products, will introduce several sophisticated patterns this market, in all of its product categories. All of the product line is hand made, from cutting to embroidery, and mostly produced in Zimbabwe.
"We try not to do the gimmicky fashion thing," said Ange Loock-Shearer, founder. "Our customer tends to be more classical."
The company has found success in its baby line, because "there is such a demand and need for nursery and very few others doing high end." The Layette collection of booties, beanies, receiving blankets, onesies and bibs adds two more patterns this market: Sailing Away, a pattern with lighthouses, and Carrot Tops, of bunnies in a vegetable patch.
Sailing Away will also be available for the adults. "It's a sophisticated, clean nautical pattern," Loock-Shearer said. The pattern crosses product categories to include duvet covers, flat and fitted sheets, dust ruffles, pillowcases and waffle blanket, bath towels and mitts, place mats, napkins, cocktail napkins and kitchen waffle towels. Products are constructed with either a seersucker or a flat weave fabric.
A fully embroidered queen duvet will wholesale for $210; a queen flat embroidered cotton sheet, $124; a standard sham, $30; a terry embroidered guest towel, $11; a terry bath towel, $33; a kitchen waffle weave towel, $14; a linen dinner 22-inch napkin, $17. and a linen place mat, $15.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...