Industry convenes at Showtime galas
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/22/2001 12:00:00 AM
It wasn't all work during Showtime in High Point, NC, earlier this month. The semi-annual Cotton Inc. forecast seminar drew crowds, ITMA's traditional opening night party was standing room only, and private parties offered a relaxing environment.
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 21, 2010
- Dec 11, 2010
- Nov 29, 2010
- Oct 20, 2010
- May 14, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...