Shaw Living shows updated rugs at High Point
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/20/2006 11:20:00 AM
High Point, N.C. – Shaw Living is showing new rug designs for its licensed Tommy Bahama Collection and its own new Cloud Nine collection at its showroom at Market Square.
The company is debuting Sahara Palms and Squared Away in its Tommy Bahama line. Sahara Palms is “a bold take on the traditional stately palm trees of the North African desert, featuring stylishly scattered over-sized palm fronds in rich colors of espresso, soft green and warm gold.” Squared Away offers “a lively interpretation of tropical leaves in a pleasing panel design with a unique palm frond border” while “rich warm tones help to bring a touch of tropical elegance.”
“Shag is back” in the plush, solid-color tufted nylon collection Cloud Nine. “Consumers today are shopping for products that are trendy, comfortable and economical,” said Kimberly Barta, brand manager for Shaw Living. “This collection hits all those categories. Plus, because it is available in solid earthtones, it’s incredibly easy to decorate with, no matter what your décor.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...