Lawrence plans something for everyone
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/9/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Look for Lawrence Home Fashions to introduce a new embossed microsuede bed with flowers and gold trim, as well as a pieced corduroy and jacquard pattern with leather fastens.
In sheets, Lawrence will be launching 300 to 350 thread-count cotton sateens with novelty stitching. Other important looks for the upcoming spring market include a new bohemian design and patterns inspired by menswear with wool and tweed.
Overall, Lawrence will be addressing many lifestyles in its New York showroom at market, including urban fusion, men's wear, bohemian, global, tropical/resort, contemporary and spa/Zen.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...