Gottfried to join Macy’s Home
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/1/2007 11:21:00 AM
New York – Longtime Bloomingdale’s home furnishings merchant Chris Gottfried will join Macy’s Home Store in a new post as senior buyer, bath. No successor has been named at this time by Bloomingdale’s.
Gottfried, who has been with Bloomingdale’s for more than 30 years, will report to Laurene Gandolfo, svp, home textiles. She succeeds Craig Gourley who was vp, bath, and left the company.
Macy’s Home Store also has named Tina Alessandro as marketing director, home textiles. She had been with Macy’s MMG division in the men’s area and succeeds Karen Leuhr, who was promoted to senior director of marketing for home textiles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...