HFI’s pillow talk
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/2/2005 11:50:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Home Fashions International (HFI) this week is showing its first full line of decorative pillows, initially centering this new product offering on 100 percent satin silk fashion designs and solid textured basics.
Amy Bell, vice president of the pillow division, and Neil Zuber, executive vice president, who together joined HFI four months ago, created the line as a basis for other soon-to-come coordinating soft home accessories. In October, the company will expand its drapery business and add a collection of throws, table linens and pet beds.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...