Whereoware names Schrier to new post
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/18/2009 8:28:00 AM
Herndon, Va. - Whereoware, a provider of web-based retail and marketing technology to the gift and home industries has named Adam Schrier to the newly created post of executive director of marketing and business development.
Schrier will focus on building Whereoware business largely through its Online Catalog Galleries platform.
He worked 13 years at Andrea by Sadek, the last seven as director of sales and marketing. Eric Dean, president of Whereoware, said, “Adam will be an invaluable asset as we expand into other industries through our Online Catalog Gallery efforts. He will also add a great deal to our existing business in the gift and home industry he knows well.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...