Couristan's high-end handmades get new display
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/31/2007 8:03:00 AM
Fort Lee, N.J. – In the new year, Couristan is unveiling two new merchandising units for its highest-end products, including handmade area rugs and "Premiere" residential broadloom carpets.
The handmade area rug display rack is intended to save retailers space on the selling floor while still showcasing Couristan's high-ticket wares attractively.
It measures about seven feet high, seven feet wide and 1.9 feet deep at full capacity. The cherry wood-stained unit carries 25 samples -- each measuring 24 inches by 30 inches -- of hand-tufted and hand-knotted rug collections.
Retailers can select which samples the unit carries -- whether it be Couristan's best sellers like Chobi and Pokhara or pieces from new collections like Zen Garden and Impressions.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...