Stein Mart re-elects 11 directors
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/21/2004 12:00:00 AM
JACKSONVILLE, FLA. —
Stein Mart shareholders earlier this month re-elected eleven directors for one-year terms.
They include: Stein Mart executives Jay Stein, chairman of the board; Michael Fisher, president and CEO; Alvin "Pete" Carpenter, former vice chairman of CSX Corporation; Linda McFarland Farthing, former president of Friedman's, Inc. and The Cato Corporation; Mitchell Legler, general counsel to the company; Michael Rose, private investor and chairman, Gaylord Entertainment; Richard Sisisky, president of The Shircliff and Sisisky Company and former president and chief operating officer of ParkerVision, Inc.; Martin Stein Jr., chairman and CEO of Regency Centers Corporation; Wayne Weaver, chairman and CEO of LC Footwear, L.L.C. and chairman, CEO and majority owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars; Jack Williams, Jr. ice chairman and former CEO of Stein Mart; and James Winston, chairman, LPMC, a real estate investment firm based in Jacksonville, Fla.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...