Joan Fabrics to build new facility
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/9/2002 12:00:00 AM
Tyngsboro, MA — Joan Fabrics Corp. will build a "world-class design and marketing center" in Hickory, NC, for the company's Mastercraft and Joan Fabrics business units.
Elkin McCallum, chairman, said, "This facility will house all aspects of our design and marketing staff and will be located in an area that makes sense for our core business." The company also is planning a state-of-the-art bookmaking and sampling unit "that will accelerate our route to market."
Expected completion date is January 2003.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...