GLM adds sections to gift shows
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/17/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
George Little Management, which produces the New York Home Textiles Show, will a launch Tabletop and Housewares section at three existing show in 2004.
At the California Gift Show, The Gift Fair in Atlanta and the New York International Gift Fair, the new section will feature a wider product mix than normally seen in gift shows. Kitchen textiles will be included, as will other tabletop items.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...