ADI Adds Bed Sets, Launches Beach
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/17/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York —
American Dawn Inc. (ADI) has added 8- and 12-piece bed-in-a-bag sets to its bedding line. The 8-piece sets include matching decorative pillows; the 12-piece sets feature 220 TC cotton sateen sheets.
Beach towels are a new category for ADI. This initial offering comprises velour double jacquards from India and fiber reactives from China. Sizes include 30-inch-by-60-inch, 11-pounds-per-dozen fiver reactives; and velours in 40-inch-by-70-inch, 19-pounds-per-dozen or 34-inch-by-63-inch, 14-pounds-per-dozen.
Also in towels, the company has extended its license with designer Trish Richman to bath towels. It includes two styles — Condo, a two-ply towel in two versions, a border and an all-over tonal; and Cottage, a two-ply with a cross-woven stitch and jacquard border. Previously ADI worked with Richman only on kitchen textiles and table linens.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...