HAROUNIAN RUGS INTERNATIONAL
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York (212) 213-3330
New introductions include the Century Collection, handmade in Nepal with wool and silk; the Galleria Collection, handmade in Nepal and made with 50 percent wool and 50 percent silk in gray, charcoal, gold, taupe and green; the Star Collection, hand-knotted in India with a Patina wash and featuring rust, sage, gold and burgundy; the Melrose Collection, in mauve, lavender and gold; the Museum Collection, replicates of Heriz, Agra and Serapi designs; Oasis Collection; and the Vermont Collection, featuring contemporary Nepalese designs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...