Fissato snaps up patent
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/10/2003 12:00:00 AM
New York — The Fissato, a patented sheet with hidden snaps that can be connected to any blanket, quilt, bedspread or comforter, will debut during the New York Home Textiles Market, according to Louis Valentine, marketing director and inventor for Fissato Inc.
Intended to ensure the top sheet and blanket do not separate during the night, the Fissato is being introduced as a bed in a bag product in full through king sizes to specialty department stores retailing between $80 and $100. It is manufactured in China of 100 percent cotton.
"Fissato is reaching out to the consumer with this new product," said Matthew Kashani, ceo. "It was developed in response to consumers' complaints about the top sheet …getting lost at the foot of the bed during a night's sleep.
The Fissato, which means "attached" in Italian, is currently available in 200-count ecru and soft blue.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...