By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/6/2006 12:00:00 AM
Pamida Names Johnson President and CEO
Pamida, which operates 216 general merchandise stores across the Midwest, has named Larry Johnson president and ceo. Johnson was most recently vp of the Wal-Mart Stores division Sam's International.
Prior to his tenure at Wal-Mart, Johnson was in senior management at Toys 'R' Us, Victoria's Secret and Carter Hawley Hale. Johnson takes over the post at Pamida from Mike Hopkins, who is leaving the company.
Pamida is a division of ShopKo Stores, which was recently taken private by Sun Capital Partners.
Garnet Hill Licensed Rugs by Trans Ocean Are All Natural
Natural fiber home product catalog Garnet Hill is collaborating with area rug supplier Trans-Ocean in creating a collection of rugs. Consistent with Garnet Hill's tradition in selling natural goods, all of the rugs are made of 100% wool and are either tufted or hooked, depending on the design.
Under the licensing partnership, Garnet Hill provides designs and Trans-Ocean produces the rugs.
The initial group of the Garnet Hill Rug Collection consists of seven patterns — all based on original Garnet Hill artwork — in a variety of colors and qualities. These rugs are for sale at Garnet Hill's Web site, www.garnethill.com and its catalog, as well as at the stores of Trans-Ocean's retail customers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...