Williamsburg placemats due from Jason Products
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/7/2007 1:14:00 PM
Williamsburg,Va.-- TheColonial Williamsburg Foundation has signed a new licensing agreement under whichAuckland, New Zealand-based Jason Products Ltd. will produce a line ofWilliamsburghardboard placemats and coasters, expanding its offerings in the casual tabletop category.
The initial launch will take place this summer at the Atlanta market and the New York International Gift Fair. Six designs have been chosen for the introductions, all inspired by antiques, botanical illustrations, textiles and paintings in the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation archives and collections.
Williamsburg vp of products Jim Easton said, “Jason is a worldwide leader in the hardboard category, and we are delighted to bring Willliamsburg designs to the table.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...