Hunter Douglas adds regional program mgrs.
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/23/2002 12:00:00 AM
UPPER SADDLE RIVER, NJ —
Hunter Douglas Window Fashions announced the addition of Wendy Kayser and Bill Bleil.
Kayser joins the hard window coverings manufacturer as regional program manager for the western United States, while Bleil fulfills the same role for the eastern United States. Both support the activities of Hunter Douglas' customer education and development group and the corporate marketing group to communicate, implement and measure the training and marketing programs available to Hunter Douglas fabricators. They each report directly to Ron Spies, vp of the customer education and development group.
Kayser formerly worked for Rubbermaid as senior product manager for Wire and Fashion Organization and is based in St. Louis. Bleil has worked for such companies as Amp Inc. and NMB Technologies and is based in Fort Washington, PA.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...