Conference set for independent retailers, vendors of kids merch
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/29/2007 12:01:00 PM
Greensboro, N.C. --The 7th annual Kids Today conference will be held June 20-22, at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Bonita Springs, Fla. This year’s theme is “The Power of Change.”
Kids Today is a sister publication of HTT.
Keynote speaker is business advisor Rebecca Maddox, who will share her insights on increasing market share and profits by selling effectively to women.
Other speakers include retail consultant Rick Segel, who will talk about taking business to the next level; consultant and former CBK president Randy Eller , who will discuss how to thrive and survive; and specialist Jacquelyn White, who will cover using the Web more efficiently.
The conference also feature panels on safety, green initiatives and uncommon retailing as well as a consumer panel.
Registration is $750 per person and includes attendance, meals entertainment and all conference materials. There is a limited-time special rate for retailers of $395 for those who sign up by May 1. The spouse rate is $250.
The fee does not include hotel accommodations, but a special rate of $159 a night has been arranged.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...