WPS announces appointments
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/8/2001 11:50:00 AM
WestPoint Stevens made three appointments today, all related to the creative direction of the company's branded programs.
Rob Sudars joined the company as creative director and will oversee all two-dimensional visual communications, including trade advertising, product packaging, photography, and corporate and product branding. Most recently an independent consultant, he was previously design director for Origins and art director for Clinique.
With the company's creative services division, Anita Zampino was named to the newly created position of vp, Disney Home, and Megan Tamaccio was named design manager, Disney Home.
Zampino, who will manage all product and business aspects of the Disney Home licensed business, was formerly vp of marketing, planning and development for basic bedding. She reports to senior vp of creative services Kathlenn Cwirko.
Tomaccio, who now reports to vp of print design Johnathan Orr, was previously a stylist.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...