Dohler Grows Spa and Hotel
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 11/8/2004 12:00:00 AM
New York —
In an effort to build up its bath spa line, Dohler has added new weaves and colors.
New towel designs include a Greek key motif, terry waffle weave and ovals. Sage, light blue and pink have been added to the palette on robes and towels. In bath mats, brown, green and gray are new, as are coordinated matelasse shower curtains in seven patterns that come in natural and ivory.
Also, the company has introduced a hotel towel collection in white, ivory and other neutrals that feature special stitching and are designed to be washed daily. Seven different towel designs are available along with three to four coordinating bath mats.
In reversible jacquard towels, two different designs (a geo frame and a floral stripe) are currently available, one in eight colors. Eight more jacquard patterns will be available in five to six colors at Heimtextil in January.
Dohler has also launched Soft Way, a new brand for towels and flannel sheeting. Nine colors are offered on flannel sheets. A total of 16 new patterns in flannel duvets and sheets are offered in fiber-reactive or pigment-printed Sanforized flannel in all bed sizes.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...