IFDA speakers to review Paris, New York, Cologne fairs
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/17/2009 1:35:00 PM
New York – In a three-speaker seminar format, the New York Chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) next week will present a trend roundup, “Trade Show Highlights from Maison & Objet, Paris, NYIGF, New York and Cologne Furniture Fair.”
Set for Tuesday morning, Feb. 24, the event will be held in the Brueton Showroom, Suite 1502 in the New York Design Center, 200 Lexington Avenue between 32nd and 33rd Streets. Continental breakfast will be offered at 8:30 a.m., followed by the program, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
The IFDA seminar will feature three industry executives offering their insight into three major home furnishings trade shows:
Hermine Mariaux, an expert in the fields of branding and licensing and a specialist in international marketing for home furnishings companies and museums, will focus on the most current trends from Maison & Objet in Paris. Mariaux blogged from the show for Home Textiles Today last month.
Caroline Kennedy, editor-in-chief of Gifts and Decorative Accessories magazine, will show the highlights of the latest gift markets and trends from the recent New York International Gift Fair. GDA is a sister publication to HTT.
Doty Horn, director of color and design for Benjamin Moore, will review the trends and furnishings she spotted at the Cologne Furniture Fair and offer an insider’s guide to color clues and key influences.
IFDA asks that RSVPs are made before Feb. 20. Members: $25; guests: $40; student members: $10; student guests: $15. Tickets will also be sold at the door if space is available. To reserve, email email@example.com or call at (212) 686-6020.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...