Off-Price Show to Join Vegas Market
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/5/2005 12:00:00 AM
Las Vegas —
The Off-Price Specialist Show — Home & Gift — will join the Las Vegas Market for its upcoming event to be held Jan. 31 to Feb. 3, 2006, as it grows to four shows a year.
The off-price show, launched in May 2004, specializes in closeouts in 30 product categories, all available for immediate delivery.
Beginning next year, the Off-Price Specialist Show — Home & Gift, will take place in tandem with both the Las Vegas Market dates in January and July. In addition, the off-price show will hold stand-alone trade fairs for home May 8 to 10 as well as a date in October that has not been determined.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...