Forum to explore textile copyright issues
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/14/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — The law firm of Phillips Nizer Benjamin Krim & Ballon LLP will present a breakfast symposium on "Copyright Protection of Textile Patterns in the 21st Century." The event will take place on Wednesday May 30, 2001 at the Princeton Club, 15 West 43rd St., New York, from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. The symposium will be held in association with the Textile Distributors Association and the Home Fashion Products Association.
Phillips Nizer attorneys, including partners Donald Kreindler and Theodore Max, along with associate Jeremy Richardson, will be the presenters. They will discuss the legal concerns surrounding copyright protection of textile patterns in the 21st century and will include a discussion of legal issues of particular concern to both suppliers, users as well as manufacturers of textiles, home fashions, designer apparel and accessories. The attorneys will also provide a comprehensive overview of copyright law, including creation and registration of copyrights, and issues concerning copyright infringement and protection.
Attendance is limited, so RSVPs are requested by May 25 to (212) 977-9700 ext. 275 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...