Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/7/2002 12:00:00 AM
Petrusch joins Richloom
NEW YORK — David Petrusch has joined Richloom to help source global fabric suppliers.
Petrusch, who most recently was president of American Century Home Fabrics, will work with Glenda Soloniuk, vp, merchandising and John Ringer, vp, sales.
"We need someone with his background in sourcing, both in Italy and China, to work with Glenda and me," said Ringer. "With everything else we are involved with, we need someone to work in this area constantly."
Petrusch is based in Greensboro, NC.
Kravet receives design award
NEW YORK — Scott Kravet, a principal in Kravet Fabrics, accepted the award from Winterthur Licensed Products, an award presented to a licensee who has demonstrated extraordinary craftsmanship, technical innovation or sensitivity to design in the creation of Winterthur product.
The line by Kravet is a collection of woven fabrics based largely on needlework and antique toiles in the museum's collection.
Kravet and Sadek Import Co. were awarded "Design Excellence Awards", while Kindel Furniture received the "Product Excellence Award".
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...