Hollander Adds Casual Bedding, Grows Neuburger
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 11/1/2004 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Hollander Home Fashions is now offering Comfort Quarters, a casual bedding line geared toward younger urbanites with four new looks: Microstripe, Americana, Spirograph and Soho Square.
Microstripe is a sporty pieced microdenier comforter with fell seam detailing in navy, olive and khaki with quilted accessories.
Americana features geometric and graphic diagonals in a sporty brushed microdenier comforter in navy, cherry and gray with fell seam details.
Spirograph is a horizontal yarn dye woven in black and white with a hand-stitched effect plus pintucking and pieced decorative details and spirograph accent pillows in red and white.
Soho Square is a geometric look of appliquéd microsuede squares and diamonds in a variety of neutral tones.
In Karen Neuburger, Hollander is offering Kiwi Stripe, Savannah Nights, Julep Floral and Wildflower.
Kiwi Stripe is a pintucked, tufted cotton chenille look in tones of kiwi and mulberry on a cream ground.
Savannah Nights features a hydrangea print in lilac and kiwi on brushed microdenier that reverses to a mini windowpane.
Julep Floral is a casual tone-on-tone look framed by delicate embroidery on a linen-like slub in sage or soft peach.
Wildflower is a painterly watercolor print on brushed microdenier in warm berry and moss gray tones that reverses to a tailored ticking stripe.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...