Elder-Beerman To Open Another Concept Store
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/7/2001 12:00:00 AM
DuBois, PA — Elder-Beerman's latest department store opening on September 13, here will showcase its new format. The 55,000 square foot store will be the seventh department store in the concept format, and two more, in Kohler, WI, and Alliance, OH, will be added in October. The concept stores include a full assortment of home furnishings, and feature centralized customer service centers to enhance the customers' shopping experience.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...