Proposte broadens appeal
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/18/2003 3:30:00 PM
Como, Italy — Proposte, the high-end decorative and curtain fabric show, is spreading its reach to include activities beyond product introductions. The show, an annual event, will be held May 7 to 9 at the Spazio Villa Erba here.
Among the new activities is a more active tie-in with the technical textiles world, several new academic affiliations, the organization of a day on furnishings textiles and the "Proposte World and Como Days," tying in Proposte with the Milan Polytechnic course on design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...