IHF Taps Hollowell for Marketing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
Black Mountain, N.C. —
Blanket and bedding manufacturer IHF has named David Hollowell vp marketing. He will be responsible for the product manager team of Sandy Craig for blankets and Susan Melton for bedding.
Most recently with Springs/Owen, Hollowell has been in the blanket business for 28 years, including a stint at Beacon Mfg.
Other current senior managers at IHF are Tedd Smith, president; Tom Gibbs, vp operations and partner; and Dave Fraser, vp sales and sourcing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...