Fortunoff auction postponed to Feb. 23
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/18/2009 10:22:00 AM
New York — A U.S. Bankruptcy Court judge has postponed until next week an auction of substantially all the assets of home furnishings and jewelry retailer Fortunoff.
The auction, which had been scheduled for Thursday, is now set for Feb. 23. A hearing to approve the sale is scheduled the following day.
Following a dismal holiday selling season, Fortunoff's filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Feb. 5 and has moved quickly to liquidate its assets. A so-called "stalking horse" bidder hasn't been named in documents filed with the court.
jackson andre young - 2009-02-22 18:00:00 EST
this was a badddddd management from NRDC people.fortunoff is great place to shop and i know folks that work thru all the stores are nice.atleast some great investers would save them *** employees***.remember these christmas seasons/easter/valentine etc. we can find anything you possibly desire for any loves ones.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...