Family Dollar promotes two
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/13/2008 2:09:00 PM
Matthews, N.C. – Family Dollar today promoted Mtu Pugh to vp of business development and Marilyn Morse to vp of facilities.
Pugh will report to Dorlisa Flur, evp of strategy and marketing. Morse will report to Keith Gehl, senior vp of real estate and factilities.
Pugh joined Family Dollar in 2006 as divisional vp of strategy and business development. Prior to that, he worked a McKinsey & Company.
Morse joined Family Dollar in 2006 as a divisional vp of store maintaince. Prior to that, she was a vp with Lowe’s.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...