The Rug Market goes Chic
By Cecile B. Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 4/28/2003 12:00:00 AM
LOS ANGELES —
After launching in January at the Atlanta International Rug Market, area rug importer The Rug Market's new Shabby Chic licensed collection of rugs is hitting store shelves this spring.
Rug Market president Michael Shabtai said the Shabby Chic collection includes cotton cut pile, micro-hook, petite hook, chenille and many other types of rugs that comprise six collections of styles inspired by Shabby Chic creator and designer Rachel Ashwell's signature style of vintage floral, stripe and other patterns.
Price points average $299 for a 5" x 9". The collection targets specialty, department and more upscale retailers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...