JanelleStyle Expands Area Rug Offering
By Cecile B. Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 2/23/2009 12:00:00 AM
Smyrna, Ga. —
Textile designer Janelle Jarous Lampp, owner of JanelleStyle Designs, is building up her area rug lines via a new partnership with flooring wholesaler Homelegend and an expanded assortment with existing partners Chandra Rugs and cmi.
JanelleStyle Designs, which designs and distributes decorative pillows, fashion accessories and braided rugs, was founded in 1994.
With Homelegend, based in Chino, Calif., Lampp is creating designs for two licensed programs — one with the Walt Disney Corporation on specific properties including Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers — and the other with marine-theme artist Kevin Wyland.
"It is so much fun to work with the youthful and lighthearted art of Walt Disney and the realistic, almost photographic quality marine life Wyland artwork," Lampp said. "It is truly a creative challenge that I have welcomed and enjoyed."
Also continuing to grow her existing licensed collections, Lampp is adding four to six new designs with Adairsville, Ga.-based Chandra Rugs. These introductions will debut in July at the next Atlanta International Area Rug market.
She is also working on a soft launch of two new designs to be added to her Simply Home collection of indoor/outdoor rugs with Pawtucket, R.I.-based braided texture rug company cmi.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...