Actress Hargitay Graces Karastan Ads
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/18/2007 12:00:00 AM
Dalton, Ga. —
High-end rug resource Karastan has unveiled its 2007 "Make A Statement" advertising campaign, featuring actress Mariska Hargitay, a star on NBC's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit."
Five different print ads — two for carpet and three for rugs — will run in leading shelter and lifestyle publications. This edition of the "Statement" series follows previous runs that featured actresses Evangeline Lilly and Andie MacDowell, and Bliss Spa founder Marcia Kilgore.
Karastan vp of marketing David Duncan said the company was excited to feature Hargitay "because her broad appeal and high recognition factor, especially among young American women, will help attract a new generation of consumers to the Karastan brand, boosting sales opportunities for our valued retail partners."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...