Baltic takes Lipton, Fuentes on board
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/14/2005 11:40:00 AM
VALLEY STREAM, N.Y. -- As part of its expansion into bath accessories, the Baltic Linen Co. recently appointed Rick Lipton to the newly created position of director of bath coordinates.
In a related move, the company brought on board industry newcomer, Veronica Fuentes, also to a newly created post -- vice president, sales.Both Lipton and Fuentes started in early May and are based in the company’s New York showroom at 295 Fifth Ave. They report to Barry Neilinger, president of Baltic Linens’ retail division.For the past six years, Lipton was national sales manager for Creative Bath Products.Fuentes most recently worked as marketing director for Lady Foot Locker.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...