House2Home rolls out Kathy Ireland rugs
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/21/2001 12:00:00 AM
IRVINE, CA — Aggressively stepping up its fashion-forward area rug offerings, HomeBase Inc. recently partnered with Kathy Ireland to include her Home Collection, manufactured by Shaw Rugs, in its 17 new House2Home stores opening in the greater Los Angeles area. The program will eventually roll out to all House2Home stores.
The new House2Home stores will feature seven of Ireland's 8 rug designs in assorted colors and sizes, including 33 skus.
"I'm delighted that House2Home has embraced my Shaw rug and carpet collections," Ireland said. "We're excited and honored to work with House2Home's talented, creative and innovative team."
House2Home currently carries a broad selection of rugs that occupy more than 3,000 square feet of store space.
"But Kathy Ireland will be one of our few featured designers," said Don Dark, buyer. "We also have a large Bob Mackie selection. Kathy's line will be our next biggest."
Dark explained that Ireland's "branding formula of family, friends, warmth and tradition fit perfectly with our image. She truly represents the customer House2Home wants to attract."
Ireland's rugs will retail at House2Home at the following price points: $199 for a 5' x 8' and $399 for an 8' x 11'.
At the new House2Home stores, Ireland will have her own display that includes three 8-foot segments with a full colorwall presentation and Kathy Ireland graphics. House2Home will display her rugs on platforms and on hanging racks.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...