Robert Allen Promotes Execs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/21/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Jennie Wilde has been promoted to the new position of vp, product design and merchandising for The Robert Allen Group.
Andy Pacuk, senior vp, The Robert Allen Group, had headed this activity as well as heading the Robert Allen/Beacon Hill showroom group, which continues to report to him.
Pacuk adds new responsibilities for conceptualizing and managing new business programs and will focus on refining the company's furniture and fabric strategies to increase market share and enter new markets. The latter are new duties within the company. He will continue to be involved in the fabric segment and report to Jeff Cordover, company president.
Wilde, who now reports to Greg Taver, executive vp, operations, is now responsible for the design and merchandising of all Robert Allen and Beacon Hill residential fabric collections as well as Robert Allen contract fabrics.
Wilde has been operating vp of fabric design for Robert Allen since 2004, including trim and hardware. She joined the company in 1995 and previously served as director, home furnishings; earlier she was part of the furniture and fabric teams.
Christy Almond, formerly director Robert Allen Design since 2004, has been promoted to operating vp, fabric design for Robert Allen. Erin Tsucalas, formerly director Beacon Hill design for fabric and trim, has been promoted to operating vp, fabric design, Beacon Hill. Tsucalas joined the company from Wearbest Sil-Tex Mills.
Jeff Cordover said "We're delighted to announce these well-deserved promotions that will enable us to grow our well established fabric brands. These important organizational changes elevate the responsibility of several of our fabric design executives and will enable a faster development of key, long range strategic initiatives."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...